I breath life; I inhale inspiration and exhale photogrpahy; through my veins flows an urge that only finds peace when I photograph; and yet, every picture I take seems to nourish the urge which grows more & more

10 ene 2012

LET'S FALL IN LOVE



If you are getting married in 2012, in Mallorca or elsewhere, and are looking for some cool, different & inspiring wedding photos, contact me! I am a photographer based in Mallorca, passionate about photography, lover of natural light, in love with an amazing man, and lucky enough to work with people who are madly in love!!


photo.mallorca@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/violeta.minnick.photography
www.violetaminnick.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/violetaminnick

Si te casas en 2012, en Mallorca o donde sea, y quieres fotos divertidas, diferentes y llenas de vida contáctame! Soy una fotógrafa con base en Mallorca, apasionada de la fotografía, amante de la luz natural, enamorada hasta la médula de un hombre increíble, y una de las personas más afortunadas del mundo por tener la oportunidad de trabajar con gente enamorada!!



photo.mallorca@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/violeta.minnick.photography
www.violetaminnick.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/violetaminnick

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario