I breath life; I inhale inspiration and exhale photogrpahy; through my veins flows an urge that only finds peace when I photograph; and yet, every picture I take seems to nourish the urge which grows more & more

31 may 2011

Beach family photography in Mallorca

Puedo decir sin reservas, que esta ha sido sin ninguna duda la sesión de fotos de niños más entretenida que he tenido hasta el momento!!! ;) Llegué a la playa pronto por la mañana, acababa de llegar la primavera, y la playa aún estaba endormecida... pero pronto despertaría con la llegada de una familia dispuesta a pasarlo bien y a darlo todo!! Vero, sabiendo lo que nos esperaba, vino cargada de champagne y aperitivo que nos acabó de alegrar la mañana! :D La verdad que lo pasamos genial y no he reído tanto en mucho tiempo!!! Sobretodo cuando Cloe, cansada de que no le dieramos de comer, (y ya era la hora!!), decidió zamparse el pintalabios de su madre... ENTERO! ja,ja,ja! gracias chicas por una mañana inolvidable! besotes!

I can say without reservation that this was undoubtedly the most interesting photo shoot with children I've had so far! :) I got to the beach early in the morning, spring had arrived, and the beach was still asleep ... but it would soon wake up with the arrival of a family willing to have fun and give it all! Vero, knowing what to expect, came laden with champagne and snacks that made the morning even better!! : D The truth is that we had a blast and I have not laughed so much in a long time! Especially when Cloe, tired of us not feeding her (and it was about time!), decided to eat her mother's lipstick ... ALL OF IT! ha, ha, ha! thanks girls for an unforgettable morning! besotes!

















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario