I breath life; I inhale inspiration and exhale photogrpahy; through my veins flows an urge that only finds peace when I photograph; and yet, every picture I take seems to nourish the urge which grows more & more

6 jun 2011

214/365

214/365





I love spring, not only the weather is beautiful and unpredictable, but my vegetable garden is blooming so fast!! we have our first tomatoes which we'll be able to eat in a few weeks, our lettuces are huge and my zucchini's, water melons, peppers, etc are looking gorgeous! 

Me encanta la primavera; no sólo porque el tiempo es precioso e impredecible sino porque mi huerto ya está empezando a dar sus frutos! Los tomates ya están saliendo y en un par de semanas los estaremos disfrutando, mi calabacines están el flor, las lechugas enormes y general mis pimientos, pepinos, sandías, etc están preciosos!! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario