I breath life; I inhale inspiration and exhale photogrpahy; through my veins flows an urge that only finds peace when I photograph; and yet, every picture I take seems to nourish the urge which grows more & more

8 jul 2011

Seriously??! A painting of my picture!


After yesterdays great exhibition, I had a beautiful e-mail this morning from amazing artist Emily Garces saying that she had just finished the painting inspired of my "Seriously?" picture.  I was blown away when I saw it! so beautiful!! 

Tras la inauguración de mi exposición de ayer, esta mañana he recibido un mail de la fantástica artista Emily Garces diciendo que acababa de terminar un cuadro inspirado en mi foto "Seriously?" Me he quedado boquiabierta cuando lo he visto!! Precioso!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario