I breath life; I inhale inspiration and exhale photogrpahy; through my veins flows an urge that only finds peace when I photograph; and yet, every picture I take seems to nourish the urge which grows more & more

15 jul 2011

Wedding Photography in Mallorca!

 
I know I have been away from you guys and I'm really sorry for that! I had to "pause" my 365 project due to weddings, photoshoots and MAJOR EDITING!  Unfortunately, with my 2 jobs, I just don't have enough time to keep up with everything.  However, I will return to it soon! :)

I completely loved to photograph this wedding in Mallorca!! What an amazing party! what a beautiful couple!

I still have a few weekends left this year, so if you are getting married in 2011or in 2012, and want me to photograph it contact me photo.mallorca@gmail.com for more info and prices!


Sé que llevo tiempo alejada de vosotros y me sabe mal!! He tenido que poner mi proyecto 365 en "pausa" debido a bodas, sesiones de fotos y mucha, mucha edición!!! La buena noticia es que pronto volveré a arrancar el 365!!

Me encantó fotografiar esta boda en Mallorca!! Una fiesta increíble y una pareja preciosa!!

Aún Tengo algunos fines de semana libres este año!! así que si te casas en 2011 ó en 2012 y quieres que yo sea la fotógrafa de tu boda escríbeme photo.mallorca@gmail.com para más información y precios!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario