I breath life; I inhale inspiration and exhale photogrpahy; through my veins flows an urge that only finds peace when I photograph; and yet, every picture I take seems to nourish the urge which grows more & more

27 ago 2011

Rosa loves Cris...a dream wedding in Mallorca

the first time I talked to Rosa on the phone I felt that we immediately connected.  she briefly explained to me that she and her husband-to-be had been dating for around 10 years (¡!), and that they had created something as big as their love: their beautiful daughter.  Their story is so beautiful, and full of emotion that my heart stopped for a split second when I saw her walk down the aisle.  They got married in one of the rare round castles in Europe (Castell de Bellver), surrounded by their closest family and friends.  I believe their story will live forever inside those old walls of Mallorca...

A huge thanks to my Andreas for coming with me as a second shooter!! Some of the pictures in this blogpost are his.  He's the best! ;)

La primera vez que hablé con Rosa por teléfono sentí que habíamos conectado.  brevemente me explicó que su Cris y ella llevaban unos 10 años de pareja (!¡) y que habían creado algo tan grande como su amor: su preciosa hija.  Su historia es precia, llena de emoción y mi corazón se paró durante medio segundo cuando la vi caminar hacia el altar.  Se casaron en uno de los pocos castillos redondos de Europa (Castillo de Bellver), reado por la familia y los amigos más próximos.  Estoy segura de que su historia vivirá para siempre en los viejos muros del castillo....

Un gran gracias a mi Andreas por venir de segundo fotógrafo!! Algunas de las fotos en este blogpost son suyas. Es el mejor!! ;)



 























3 comentarios:

  1. Hermosas fotos Vio - dan ganas de casarse! Besos, Maike

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gracias Maike!!!!!!!!!!! ;D Ya sabes, si te animas a renovar votos yo estaré ahí para haceros las fotos!! Besos y buen viaje!!

    Gracies Nory!!! <3<3

    ResponderEliminar