I breath life; I inhale inspiration and exhale photogrpahy; through my veins flows an urge that only finds peace when I photograph; and yet, every picture I take seems to nourish the urge which grows more & more

14 ago 2011

family of many legs



life is looking good! I am getting more and more work and i am having sooo much fun in the process! Yesterday I went to photograph a wedding dinner in a small country restaurant in Mallorca and took hubby to be my second shooter. I was the wedding gift of one of the brides and groom friend. I felt so honoured for it, and had a great time!! The bride was looking beautiful, and because she's an interior designer, she had organized the decoration beautifully! ;)

Ayer fuí a fotografíar la cena de una boda en un pequeño restaurante en el campo en Mallorca y, como siempre, me llevé a mi andreas para que fuera mi segundo fotógrafo! Unos amigos de los novios tuvieron la gran idea de que mi fotografía fuera su regalo de bodas!! Lo pasamos genial! La novia estaba guapísima, y la decoración del restaurante, que organizó ella misma, era increíblemente bonita!! ;)



when we took this picture it was completely black, except for the full moon and some far away street lights!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario