I breath life; I inhale inspiration and exhale photogrpahy; through my veins flows an urge that only finds peace when I photograph; and yet, every picture I take seems to nourish the urge which grows more & more

8 oct 2011

giant carrots in my garden

I planted carrots a few months back, and we found ourselves not long ago, having to remove them with a truck!!! ha,ha!! naaaah! not really, we did plant carrots not long ago, but I grew so impatient waiting for them to get big that i ended up playing around with a few baby ones and an old toy truck that belonged to my father when he was a boy!

Plantamos zanahorias no hace mucho, y el otro día tuvimos que arrancarlas con un tractor de lo grandes que se han hecho!!! ja,ja,,ja! noooo... en realidad no. plantamos zanahorias no hace mucho, pero estaba tan impaciente esperando a que crecieran que acabé jugando con un par de zanahorias baby y un tractor de juguete con el que jugaba mi padre cuando era un niño! 







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario