I breath life; I inhale inspiration and exhale photogrpahy; through my veins flows an urge that only finds peace when I photograph; and yet, every picture I take seems to nourish the urge which grows more & more

25 oct 2011

glowing brides


what is it with brides? They always look soooo stunning on their wedding day!!

"and the greatest gift you'll ever get,
A gift from heaven above,
Is love forever, ending never,
Everlasting love."
                                                                                                   By Joanna Fuchs


Qué pasa con las novias? Siempre están tan increíblemente guapas el día de su boda!!!

"y el mejor regalo que jamás recibirás,
un regalo desde arriba,
es el amor para siempre, interminable,
amor eterno"

                                                                                                By Joanna Fuchs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario