I breath life; I inhale inspiration and exhale photogrpahy; through my veins flows an urge that only finds peace when I photograph; and yet, every picture I take seems to nourish the urge which grows more & more

6 ago 2011

summer!!!

Hey guys! it's been a while! I just wanted to catch up with you and share a little of my summer with you!! Inbetween editing and shooting I have time for baths with one of my 4 dogs! Everytime she sees me walk to the pool she stands next to the ladder prepared to jump in! ha,ha,ha! Love that furry one! What've you been doing? What's your summer like??

PS: DON'T MISS THE LAST PICTURE! ;P

eeey! ha pasado mucho tiempo!! sólo quería conectar un poco con vosotros y enseñaros un poco de mi verano!! Entre editar y sesiones de fotos tengo tiempo para pequeños baños con una de mis perras! Cada vez que me ve caminar hacia la piscina, se pone junto a la escalera dispuesta a saltar! ja,aj,aj! Me encantaaa! Qué habéis estado haciendo vosotros? qué tal vuestro verano?

PD: NO TE PIERDAS LA ÚLTIMA FOTO! :P






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario